Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Side Notes

I think my mom is a great teacher due to the fact that she tought me a lot of what i know so well to the point where i feel like i can now teach her or at least remind her of somthing that she's been overseeing, forgiveness. I love her very much. I also love my Father and Mother in law.

It was amazing talking with Mony today. He's one of those people I never want to lose contact with.

Talking to the Love of My Life is one of my most favorite things to do. I loooooooove conversating wither. I am so thankfull I have her and her Love for me in my life.

Today was an amazing day and i know ill be saying this for the rest of my life.

 Thank you G-Love for everything you have helped me through and given me and for the love you have implemented in my heart and in the heart of all those who accept it.

My phones ringing, its the Love of My Life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment