Sunday, November 7, 2010

A little of the other side

I don't like to think of the past years, and as much as i love to hear your stories, and how happy it makes me to think of how you felt then, it always comes with a lingering thought. My mind is clouded with images of you and another, and as much as i hate thinking about it, I can't. The worst is when a simple sentence, a promise or a tiny reminder brings days and nights of those visions I can't bare with.

I'd rather think of the future and what it holds for us and our love, but I am overwhelmed with bad thoughts and even the way you look at me before a caress takes my mind to a million other times you held that same touch and moment with someone else.

I've forgiven, truly forgiven, but it would be nice for my mind to go forward rather than backward. Would you do that for me, mind? because you're ruining this for me.

GO AWAY, THOUGHTS !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment