Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My heart knew.

Sometime,06.
"And the conversation previously on pause carried them into the next day
Subconciously dreading her absence.
She is coming back to relive all those beautiful moments.
Understanding bieng the key to the reason we fit so well.
The position we hold is solemly on her.
Wasting no words, everything we say carries meaning.

9:59 p.m (no date)
I wish you were here, your miles away but you face is so clear in my head. I wanna sleep already so that tomorrow comes and the time we spend apart is shortened.

From Here To Here (all the way around the world)(some time late 09)
I don't know if to address it in a he or she fashion but its slowly turning me pale in appreciation. This life has given more than it has taken. Im saving my earnings for this engagment to beauty. I'll refuse to breath before i let this go.

No comments:

Post a Comment