Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Planning Ahead

All I know is a couple months ago I prayed for my life to turn around. The only thing I had was him. Not that i'm complaining or anything (don't get mad, love).. I lacked motivation, inspiration, weed-ation, no, in all seriousness I was going downhill. The plans for my future were non-existant and all I wanted to do was nothing. I'm quickly starting to feel like myself again and getting back to the glorious feeling of self-discovery, love, motivation and planning. I LOVE planning! I want to learn until my brain explodes because it fits no more random facts in it.

Love, remember when I texted you that my cousin and I had that conversation about how we felt like big losers for not doing anything with our lives? I think things started to turn around THEN. I'm so glad I beat myself up that day because otherwise I would've stayed a vegetable. I'm excited for the next few days and for the next few years. I'm proud of you for doing this with me. I'm so thankful that we have someone to share this with.

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for another year of life; by life i mean EVERYTHING that comes with life. I mean, driving with the sun and a bit of wind blowing my hair onto my face, caressing it a little. And i'm thankful for my husband-to-be. I feel like i've learned so much just by these few months i've had him back in my life. He helps me appreciate things that I might've taken for granted in the past; like the fact that I have an amazing family! I'm thankful for my cat, and all of the material things G-love has provided me with (yes, i just said that). I'm thankful for my relationship with Him and i'm thankful for every gift He's given me, the ability to learn..the yearning for knowledge, the musical taste, and the ability to passionately feel human emotions - even the "bad" ones.

I'm thankful that there is such thing as a Thanksgiving and I hope families take it very seriously to, at least one day out of the year, count their blessings. Although that should be done on a daily basis. Love ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment