Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I fall asleep too fast

I really want to read the book my wife shared with me. I mean im itching to read it but i know i wont really get the effect id get if i started it on a fresh brain so ill wait eventhough i really dont want to.
I  feel like everything that comes out of my mouth or will come out or leaves the tip of my fingers and on to my phone is mean and i dont like that at all.
I never wanted to sell my dirtbike only because i worked for it and i had hopes of giving it to our son or daughter once they were ready for it mainly because i felt so free traveling on it. I want them to experience that wich im sure they will and in a better way. Ive always wanted to give my kids something cool like that but i dont think that was the right thing. What i give them is not going to be a "thing" ive realized.

I wrote this the other day and i dig it
"Born in California with my heart in geographic seperation my appreciation's Brooklyn maybe nearer to Philly and we still pitch in on a party minus the watches and hos with influence from wide coordinants im not defined by my clothes."

My wife is my best friend. She always has been. I always wanted to share everything with her. I am fearlessly in love with this women, this beautiful women.

No comments:

Post a Comment