Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Feelin extra blessed today

Sometimes I feel like the words that flow out of my mouth aren't mine.. and when I talk and I educate others I feel like i'm educating myself..like I didn't know any of what I just said. Just as its leaving my mouth, my mind is processing it and it feels so new but at the same time it feels like it's been placed in my mind since birth. Like it's knowledge that's stored in there and its up to me to discover and dismantel it and share it with the world.
We are innately blessed with brains and our purpose should be to attain all of the knowledge, and wisdom possible. The time we spend on this earth should be a journey for wisdom, that by the time we die we should have learned so much..about ourselves, about Love and about His Grace.
The thing is, we all have the ability to do this but only some try to achieve it. Those of us who are aware of our mission have a second mission, and that is to bring other souls to G-love's hands..not out of fear or because we want to save our souls, but out of Love for Him.. When you fall in love with someone you want to be with that person forever..it should be no different with our old man up there.. WE ARE SO BLESSED.

On a second note, my cat is sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment