Sunday, January 2, 2011

December, You and me.

I apalogize Love and Self for not blogging in so long. I knew i wanted to i was just waiting on the right time


This December I was enlightened on the true meaning of Christmas,  ( i knew its meaning i just never truely grasped it and felt it so deep in my heart) and was able to celebrate it with a beautiful loving and carring family whom i love and get to spend every holiday with for the rest of my life. They are Blessing to my life but not my life alone, to anyone who knows them. I hold them dear in my heart.



Thank you G-Love for being so loveful and forgiving and smart. I apologize for the many times that i have offened you. You've given me so much that i havent asked for or feel i deserve but you give me these things because you believe in me. I am forever gratefull for you Love and the ability you've given us to feel everthing happy/sad along with your discapline. We've learned our lesson and thank you for scaring us to death :). We Love You, BEAUTIFUL GENIOUS. muuuah!!




My Love, nobody will love you the way i do.bes belie dat he he. This past  year we became closer than we have ever been and we've been growing together both as individuals and as a couple. I am beyond happy that it is you who G-Love has blessed me with to share lives with. I couldnt and wouldnt want to go through life with anyone else. I love you because we are so comfortable around eachother. I love you because we share a sense of humor and you can make me laugh like not a lot of people cant. I love you because you are unknowingly romantic (the word romantic must have something to do with being from rome huh?). I love you because you love yourself. I love you becasue you eat more than i do most of the time. I love you because you can drink beer and appreciate its taste not just because you wanna get drunk and disrobe. I love you because you are passionate with mostly everything you do. I love you because you are honest. I love you because you arent afraid to hurt my feelings. I love you because you point out things i need to work on. I love you because you are my Hip-Hop. I love you because you make a great mother and i cannot wait until you have a little belly. I love you becasuse you are a genious and you know it. I love you because you have an amazing amount of self confidence. I love you because you are beautiful i mean look at that face and those thighs and those boobs and that butt and that stomach (im getting turned on by thinking of you). I love you because you kiss me and make me feel like nobody has ever made me feel before. I love you because i love myslef. I love you through G-Love and that is the Greatest Love. I can write on forever but then i wouldnt get to telling you this........ I appreciate you and being able to have you in my life baby so so much and i can never repay G-Love blessing my life with You but i will try. I hope that i can be as strong of a person for you and you have and will be for me. I've never wanted to spend the rest of my life with one person and im glad its you who i feel i dont want to live without. I'm really excited for us beggining this new year together and for our resolutions. I love you baby and i cannot wati to see you later. MUAH!!!

                                                        ,Tu Panson.

No comments:

Post a Comment