Monday, October 18, 2010

Nothing Grey

He gave us something so special so one of a kind. We have something everybody longs for and figuring out how to really appreciate it is part of this journey. Its easy to take something new for granted if you dont take the time to disect and understand it completely. Not only do i feel selfish at the moment but i also feel like ive disrespected what G-Loves given us and like ive disrespected My Love. I didnt mean to. Being "only human" is a tired excuse and i know it but i fall due to it and G-Love you know i try. I know you know just how much i appreciate what you have done for me and the people i love. Forgive me father. I am so in Love and the ultimate feeling of affection is tempting beyond my control and so i try time and time again to contain myself often failing. All i want is to feel her that close to me and i know you'd approve if the timing were right. Again i apologize and i thank you. I can wait until the time is appropriate. Thank you for giving me someone so beautiful in mind and body who teaches me about you and myself everyday. I couldn't have described the perfect partner any better than this. You knew what i needed better than i do. My creator, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment