Monday, October 25, 2010

Home, not a building.

I've found a home that floats with me everywhere i go, in my heart in my thoughts in my soul. I spent the previous 3 days in a state of depression due to the distance and the inability to be able hear or touch my love. Im back now though and simply knowing that she's only 4 minutes away lets me rest at ease. In every traveling experience ive left my heart at home, my true home. My wife, my life, my happiness. Being able to achieve this in life is something beautiful and i will forever be thankfull and in love. This feeling will never die nor will it ever even slightly deminish. I accept this commitment to stay true to this love in more than just the state of fidelity. We are blessed and it doesnt end here. I apologize for the little moments where i cant control myself and i give in but i try and i try hard. I shall share our story with the world. How G-Love blessed me with a life i didnt ask for and a wife i couldn't have described better for me myself. None of this will ever be taken for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment