Tuesday, August 30, 2011

the minute mark

To my love, my future wife and the future mother of our feos, our one year anniversary is just a few hours away. It's amazing that for 4 years everyday I would think about you and imagine all The things I would love to share with you and now its been a year of doing all those things WOW :). From meeting eachothers family and taking fun trips to drinking beer and eating Yummy food and loving one another everyday through thick and thin. I know most couples go all out this one day a year and although this day is extremely special to us so is everyday that we have one another and this love God has put in our hearts. I love You My Baby, My soulmate, the perfect brown skin woman, mi fea more than everything in this world. I LOVE you not less but God more. So instead of going all out this one day, I promise to go all out everyday for the rest of our lives unless I'm sick like I am today because then I'm useless and I'm more than likely going to need you to baby me :). Tonight we'll eat nuggets and drink a beer, because that's what we love, right on the very spot we stood 5 years ago and A year ago when you asked me out :). I love You chula. En un barco de papel yo volvere por ti mi amor, mi primer y unico amor por siempre y para siempre
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment