Saturday, February 19, 2011

blind side

I can see your hair and hear your voice. Your hands occasionally make it past the seat as though to tease my face and when you move in your seat your scent makes it to me and reminds me of the comfort you bring to my life. I am having the time of my life imagining how your mouth is forming as you speak with your lips momentarily showing your beautiful teeth as they come together and part for every word. I can't wait to enjoy great beer while we hold hands or sit next to eachother in the company of our family. I'm so excited to charge with you in my arms. My buff sexy arms ha. Bro! I love you baby. You just turned around and my heart went a little crazy and my soul felt your comfort and love. I an so blessed to have you. I love that you're djing this drive with your amazing taste in music :). Wow love I can't believe I have you for me. God has blessed us insanely. You just turned around and kissed me :) It made my body go crazy he he. Thank you G-Love, MUAH.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment